Active carbon charcoal blocks :: April 19, 2018
The active carbon charcoal blocks, obtained from the coconut pressed bark, are designed to filter water from public power networks and help improve the quality of drinking water in household or industrial applications.
- eliminates the taste and smell of chlorine;
- reduces the concentration of organic compounds in water;
- improves the organoleptic properties of water;
- mechanically filters particles larger than 10 microns.
- The controlled quality of filter cartridges is the guarantee that we offer European consumers and not only products subject to periodic physicochemical and microbiological analyzes, backed up by appropriate documentation that certifies the quality of the entire technology flow for Valrom products.